Ready for coaching?
Laura has over 15 years of coaching adults in:
- delivering dynamic presentations
- communicating difficult messages at work (or home)
- best practices for managers
- projecting presence
- developing empathy
- inspiring others
- interviewing skills
- building rapport
100% Money-Back if not completely happy with our time together.
Let's start today!
$99 on sale now for $75!
75 minutes coaching on phone or skype. 100% Money-back guarantee.
For more information on Laura's coaching, see her new publication. "Improving Communication at Work" (info above).
Use Personal Stories at Work to Motivate, Persuade, and inspire.
EI & Improv:
Use fun, structured activities to explore thoughts, habits, and self-talk. Increase creativity and improve communication.
Want some basic info on Emotional Intelligence for Business? Check out my interview with the Daily Herald's Business Ledger. You can download it here. I'm on page 36.
Are you ready to improve communication at work?
A New Publication From
Improving Communication at Work –
52 Tips, Techniques, and Tools to Build Emotional Intelligence –
A Card Deck for Workers, Managers, and Teams
$3.99 added for shipping. $1.99 for shipping each additional deck.
Welcome to customers around the world!
Click on the iceberg to order with international shipping.
$22.00 added for shipping. $7 for shipping each additional deck.
Programs for Business
Programs By Topic
Does your team need training or facilitation?
Sometimes a group doesn’t need new skills, they need to overcome obstacles within the team dynamic. Facilitators use proven processes that can change perceptions and behaviors. Call Laura for more info on how facilitation might work for your needs.
A full day of ideas. A wonderful facilitation event.
Public speaking is fun!
Laura is now partnering with The Leaders Institute to offer philanthropic team building events. Call for more information on how your team can have fun and give back to the community.
Team building while building bikes.
Bring Laura to your conference or association meeting.
A popular workshop:
Using Emotional Intelligence Skills to Survive and Thrive During Tough Conversations.
Prepare yourself to face difficult conversations with courage and confidence. Discover best practices in preparation and delivery of challenging content.
- Explore how basic Emotional Intelligence concepts of self-awareness, empathy, triggers, and hijacking can help or hinder us during emotional conversations.
- Recognize the many benefits of not avoiding, but instead “leaning into” challenging conversations.
- Understand and practice a proven 3-part method for conducting difficult conversations to produce good outcomes.
- Explore different delivery habits that help and hinder communication including observation vs. evaluation, and owning vs. projecting a message.
When Laura isn't offering corporate training, she leads retreats and workshops that explore psychology, spirituality, and theatre. Read More.