Laura, I thoroughly enjoyed the session this morning - especially when we had to put ourselves on the spot!
VP, Human Resources/IR
Nanophase Technologies Corporation
Thank you so much for your presentation today. I found it very informative and eye opening. I shared the premise with our Facility Manager and would like to share it with my peers across the country.
Jaqi TerHAAR | HR Generalist | Menlo Worldwide
I liked a lot of aspects of the training. Laura gave background information about how the brain works and develops habits and how we can control our emotions.
Lab Assistant/Safety Technician, Monsanto Company.
Batavia Parent Academy would like to thank you for participating in our 2010 programming. There were many positive comments from parents, teachers and administrators. We wish you continued success.
Associate Superintendent of Teaching and Learning
- "Dynamic! Laura opened my mind to the idea of pattern identity. Great job!"
- "Gave good illustrations of emotional intelligence and exercises were pertinent to her salient points, great energy."
- "Vibrant, enthusiastic with great information. The exercises demonstrate good points."
- "Laura is knowledgeable, heart felt, sincere and warm. I loved the active participation!"
- "This seminar was instrumental in getting me back on track, both professionally and personally. Sometimes we need to slow down and take note of where we are and how we are impacting all the people we connect with daily. This truly was a wonderful way of doing that. Thank you!"
Evaluation comments from day-long emotional intelligence workshop for care-givers sent by
Tanya Sutton, CSW
Crown Point Village Assisted Living
Laura has done two training programs at Sargento this year. Both have been well presented and well received. She demonstrates a mastery of her topic, excellent facilitation skills, and the ability to be flexible with her material. She puts people at ease and relates to everyone in a very genuine manner.
David S. Newkirk
Organizational Development Director
Sargento Foods Inc.
“Laura Lewis-Barr is the complete package when it comes to training. She has the knowledge, enthusiasm and creativity to deliver the product while exuding a warmth and connection to participants that makes it delightful to learn and participate in her training sessions. She definitely leaves her "students" wanting more!”
Deb Keisler Director, Massage Therapy Program, Elgin Community College
“Laura is creative and generates great ideas to support our needs. She is the go to person for business personnel development.”
Joann Reynolds, Schleifring Medical Corporation
Here are comments regarding a 6 session Leadership training I offered through Elgin Community College for Kathy Keblis, Human Resources Manager,
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions-Streamwood.
I consider Laura Lewis-Barr's workshop, "Dynamic Presentations for Women" a day well spent. Although I am not a beginner, I had begun to have doubts about my speaking style and questioned other's perceptions of my presentations. I felt Laura challenged us with several excercises and I left with some good feedback and renewed confidence. I recommend this workshop whether you are new to public speaking or just need a refresher.
Vice President of Marketing